Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Michael Ray is that dude, and having been a regular columnist for King, he pops up again to show lo


Michael Ray is that dude, and having been a regular columnist for King, he pops up again to show love for Michael Jordan, Oprah, Wingstop chicken columbia space shuttle wings, The Hundreds and Ty Pennington. BAWS!
Name: Michael Ray Vera Cruz Angeles aka ShoeBacca aka alsoknownasm1k3 (akam1k3) columbia space shuttle Age: 88 Lives Model: Løkka, but heart is in Loughrea, hahaha. How long have you been a "sneakerhead"? Sneakers have played a very big role in my life, may sound silly but that's the fact. When I was a kid then, I was a pain in the ass and run around columbia space shuttle like a maniac. The only way people could stop me was to take off my shoes and sit on the grass, when I stood completely still. Real talk. So shoes have been very important to me! Have been playing basketball all my life and one model that MJ will be automatically suspended in shoes. The stay in the United States did not improve columbia space shuttle either. So yeah .. sneakers ruined my life. What makes you would spend so much time and money on clothes and shoes? I spent a lot more time and money before, when I really should have collected every single Air Jordan release and all the latest The Hundreds-clothes etc. First and foremost, I spent a lot of time and money on shoes. It was in a way a collectible, and was suddenly much more than a shoe. It ended with the example that I did not use the shoes, but only had them on the shelf. People gather for instance posters of celebrities, I collected the shoes of Jordan. Or as Nike shoes released in conjunction with such things from childhood, so I just had to have it. Is rich and lizzzzm, hehe. I must say that I have calmed down considerably. I actually realized that I can not have everything. Chea boi needs to eat! Silly question, but you collect anything? In fact I collect not any longer. There are too many shoes, and it is impossible columbia space shuttle for me to be asjur. If either pick and choose and buy what I really think is "worth" it. But would it be something that I collected, so it must be Air Jordans, Nikes limited, columbia space shuttle hats, etc. (Have begun to collect magnets from places I've been actually.) How many sneakers do you have? Right now I do not know. Think it is over 130 or something. It's disgusting, but I find shoes I had forgotten I had in the cabinet and in the booth, etc. Not good, hehe. In the past I use shoes (Vans, The Hundreds, Converse), Jordan and Visvim. What is the most expensive shoe in your collection? I have some shoes that are worth quite a lot of sneaker resellable market. Some older Nike SB Dunks (Luckies, Hawaii's, De La Souls, Brazil EMB, Bucks + + +) also has some AF1's and Air Maxes and Jordan. But I do have the most hype currently must be Air Yeezy-shoes (Kanye's shoes) and my shoes from Visvim. One couple columbia space shuttle had regular price of four lobes, hehe. Also have some samples that are not cheap ... What are your favorite brands and why just these? I wear whatever columbia space shuttle as long as I think it's cool, but it is greater the chance that you see much of anything from the California brand The Hundreds, Nike, Vans, Acne, Polo Ralph Lauren, columbia space shuttle Supreme and Visvim. columbia space shuttle The Hundreds is perhaps the biggest favorite of them all. They make much appeal to me, especially when it comes to cooperation with nostalgic columbia space shuttle actors from childhood (Disney's Peter Pan and the DeLorean Motor Company "Back to the Future" car + + +) I have followed them from the beginning and seen them grow the same time that my style has changed. Feel well in their clothing. Sounds odd. Thehundreds.com will explain it better! Also, the guys really "down to earth". Much love! Nike is mostly due to the Jordans and dunks, but have begun to gain some sense of Adidas too. Sneakers are sneakers, as long as it is cleant. Vans are classics that never go wrong with digger that they are nicer when they are worn. Acne and Polo are my grown man Biniza marks haha. Acne is incredibly nice clothes that I never thought I would go in, but fitten is just on point for the most party. The same applies to Supreme, that stuff is clean. Visvim is a big favorite but costs shirt ... google it. Somebody sponsor me!? You blogs a lot about food ... what's favorites on that front? Food is an important part of my life, and yes I blog almost everything I eat, especially columbia space shuttle what I think is good. Filipino food (mom's food) is of course a favorite, but I love chicken wings, especially those from Wing Stop on the west coast of the United columbia space shuttle States. It takes never wrong with In-n-Out burger. columbia space shuttle You know it's much unhealthy, but you know .. it's so good. In Oslo, I will give a shoutout to Villa Paradiso, Mediterian kebab, Habibi Kebab (fries in the roll BAWS), Peoples, Asia Minor's chicken sushi, Rice Bowl (No 14) and the list goes on! What else to you about your day? At the moment I'm sitting in a plane home from Sydney, Australia. columbia space shuttle Gotta get me home so that I finish my exams and Physiotherapy columbia space shuttle education at University College. Jobs also when I can at Sole Service. Takes a lot of pictures (night clubs and concerts) and blogs (http://www.akam1k3.blogspot.com). Spend a lot of time with those I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment